Before generating a finalized time billing invoice, you can first preview the invoice to ensure that everything appears accordingly.
How do I create/generate a preview for a time billing invoice?
To generate a preview of a time billing invoice, do the following:
1. Go to Time Billing.
2. On the Time Billing page, check the box/boxes for the time billing entry/entries you would like to invoice.
3. Once you have made your selection, click Preview Invoice.
4. On the Share Time Billing Invoice page, you can make any final adjustments to your time billing invoice. For more information on the sections you can adjust, please see below:
- General Settings
- Select a Theme - If you would like to change the appearance of your proposal, order, or invoice, you can do so by selecting a theme from the Select a Theme drop down menu.
- General Settings
- Include Extra Time Billing Invoice - If you would like to include additional time billing invoices in one document, check the box for "Include Extra Time Billing Invoices." Once that has been checked, the option to select multiple invoices will appear. Next, hold the CTRL key and left click the invoice #s you would like to include.
- Optional Items To Display - Under this section you can pick and choose what will appear on your finalized proposal, order, or invoice. The selection options are listed below:
- Show Date
- Show Employee
- Show Activity
- Show Quantity
- Show Group
- Order By - Under this drop down menu, you can choose the order in which the certain time billing entries are displayed.
- Text Overrides - If you would like to have certain words/text to show up differently on the invoice, make your inputs in this section.
- Time Billing Invoice Text
4. Once you have everything set up on the Time Billing Invoice Preview page, you can then click Save as PDF.