This is a list of advanced features some designers utilize in Studio Designer. Please familiarize yourself with the definitions below and through articles in the Help Center.
- MY PRODUCTS: Enter details about products you sell frequently so you don't have to re-create them each time you add them to a client project.
- INVENTORY LABELS: Use Microsoft Word to print custom labels if the labels we provide aren't right for your needs.
- IPHONE APP: Enable and use the iPhone app for your Studio Designer account.
- ANDROID APP: Enable and use the Android app for your Studio Designer account.
- DESCRIPTION TEMPLATES: Create a shortcut for automated text prompts for new items based on sales codes.
- ROOM LISTS: You can create a custom room list for each new client/project.
- CALENDAR: Enable Google Calendar so you can see your existing appointments within your Studio Designer calendar.
- COPY ITEMS: Copy an entire project or specific rooms within a project to a new client/project.
- CLONE: Clone individual items. A great time saver for making similar items.