This is a list of standard features most designers utilize in Studio Designer. Please familiarize yourself with the definitions below and through articles in the Help Center.
- ITEMS: Items are the first step to creating proposals, orders, and invoices. Start here to understand the flow of information in Studio Designer.
- OTHER COSTS: This is where you will enter things like freight, crating and delivery fees.
- IMAGES: Images and documents (files) can be attached to items in various ways. This included links to Studio Capture.
- CLIENT PORTAL: Learn about options for online client portal use and how to provide your client access.
- ACTIVITIES: Activities are used to bill for time, build your calendar and follow up on tasks.