- Download the new Studio Designer 2.0 Mobile App available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Delete and reinstall Studio Capture. For more information on installing the new instance of Studio Capture, see this article: How to Download Studio Capture Extension
Orient yourself to the new Studio Designer 2.0 website layout.
a) Items. At the top of the left-hand panel, you will find Projects. Under Projects, you will find Items. To access additional Item filters, click the three dots as seen below:
b) Proposals, Orders, and Invoices. Under Projects, you will find Proposals, Orders, and Invoices.
c) Time Billing. Under Projects, you will find Time. You can also click Time Billing directly from the left-hand panel (Available to Professional users only).
d) Settings. At the bottom of the left-hand panel, you will find Settings. Fields that were categorized as “Files” in 1.0 are now categorized under Settings. Here you can manage properties including My Employees, Sales Codes, and Other Costs. (To see the Settings page as seen below, click on “Overview” at the top of the Settings options.)
4. Explore the new “+” Button. At the top of the left-hand panel, select the “+” button to create new Addresses, Contacts, Items, Activities, Time Billing entries, Reports, and more at the click of a button.
5. Invite your clients to the Client Portal. Under Projects, you will find Addresses. Select your client’s address and then click the Invite to Client Portal icon on the right. Your client will receive a unique login to securely log into Studio Designer where they can review proposals and pay invoices.
a) Add or remove Items from the Client Portal. Check/uncheck the blue box next to “Visible in Client Portal” at the top right of any proposal.
6. Create and find your Reports. At the bottom of the left-hand panel, click on Reports, then All Reports to view your Reports. Here you can also access the Custom Report Builder. To find Conga Reports created in Studio 1.0, use the search button or scroll through your list of existing Reports.