These instructions assume that the item has not been invoiced to the client
- If the item has been invoiced to the client, remove it from the invoice
These instructions also assume that the item HAS been ordered
- If the item does not have an ORDER attached, please create one
(The example below meets both criteria above)
1. On the Studio Designer home page, please go to "PROJECTS" > "ITEMS"
2. Find the item you wish to return to your Inventory and select "EDIT"
3. In the item edit section, scroll to the bottom and find "Move To Inventory"" (Not "Move To New Inventory")
4. Click the drop down and select the Inventory ID for this item (Please be sure you have the Inventory ID created in "Inventory" before moving your item)
5. Select "PROJECTS" > "INVENTORY"
6. In "INVENTORY", find the Inventory ID that was selected beforehand and select "Edit"
7. Select the "Receive" tab
8. Enter a Vendor Invoice # (use the order # if you do not have an actual vendor invoice), the received quantity then "Save"
9. Head back to "Inventory" and review the selling price and update if needed