Studio Designer allows you to add jpeg and png images to the system to use for company logos as well as images for items and products that are created. Studio Designer also lets you use your Dropbox account to store images and documents for use.
- The first thing you can do with images is add a company logo. To do this you can go to Settings > My Company > Reports > Scroll down to where you are able to upload an image for company logo. Also beneath the main company image you are also able to provide 3 header logos and 3 footer logos by saving the URL link.
- The second thing you can do with images is add an image/document to an item or product. To do this you can go to Project > Items > New Item/Edit Item. Once you are here you can click on the “Change Image” Icon. Once you click on this a window will appear where you are able to select an image from a folder, create a new folder, or access your Dropbox account.
- To create a new image folder you can hit the “+” sign next to the media library. You may create as many image folders as you would like. The one thing to keep in mind here is that you cannot include spaces or special characters. If you do you will get an error when trying to add an image to an item.
- Studio Designer also makes it very easy to use your dropbox account for images. Make sure you are logged into your dropbox account on a separate tab and in Studio Designer scroll down to the bottom of the “Images and Files” screen and click “dropbox” then “Open dropbox”. This will bring up a small window of your dropbox account where you can select an image file and upload it to a Studio Designer folder. Make sure you are not selecting an image from the "Recently Viewed Images" folder in dropbox otherwise it will not work down the line. Once you have placed it in a Studio Designer folder you can click the image to add it to your item.
- Once you have added the image to the item you will see a red star on the image as pictured below that indicates this is the items primary image
- You are able to upload as many images to an item/product as you would like to. Sometimes people will take a picture or scan a receipt and attach the image to the item.