Studio Designer allows you to customize almost everything including what is displayed on your proposals, orders, and invoices. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > My Company > Reports. Now if you scroll down to the “Printing Proposals and Invoices” section you will see some options that you are able to check/uncheck.
2. Decide what information to include or hide such as Mark up %, Other Costs, Sales Tax, Room Totals, Unit Price, Currency, Images, etc,.
3. Choose what information you would like displayed on the header and footer of your document by checking the box as pictured above.
5. If you would like the text “Proposal” or “Order” changed to something else, you may do so as pictured above.
6. Upload your company logo and edit the alignment.
7. If you would like to add a custom message on your Proposal, Order, or Invoice you may do so by going to the “Messages” tab beneath “Reports”. This is also where you can manage the alignment of your address as well.
Whatever you type in each of these message fields is what will be displayed at the end of your document. You may include anything such as Thank you messages, instructions, disclaimers, etc…
8. Before saving your final .PDF or sharing your document, you can make final modifications to change the appearance and display of your document. You can also change the appearance of your document by modifying the the theme of your Proposal, Order, or Invoice under "Settings.
9. Click Save as PDF or click share to e-mail.