Rooms are both Studio Designer's internal Item organization system and also represent the order in which items appear on the screen on Proposals and Invoices (they are arranged alphabetically by Room). To see the list of Rooms in Studio Designer, just click on Settings and then click Rooms.
If you find that you require more Rooms, simply press “+New Room”.
- Room List – This allows you to set the Room List in which this Room will appear.
- Room – The name of the room. This is how it will appear on Proposals and Invoices.
- Description – This is the long-form description of the room.
- Sidemark – This property allows you to determine how this Room appears on Sidemarks for your Orders.
- Quantity – This property lets you set how many of this room will appear in your system.
- Pinterest – If you have linked your Studio Designer account to Pinterest board, this allows you to set the name of the Room on your Pinterest board.
- Active – If unchecked, this Room will not appear in any Room List or be select-able when creating items.
- Exclude from Budget – If checked, this room and all its associated Items will not appear on your Budget reporting.
- Copy Room Name to Description – This property will allow the automatic copying of the Room Name property to the Description property to save time.
- Copy Room Name To Sidemark – This property will allow the automatic copying of the Room Name property to the Sidemark property.