Client Terms describe how your clients will pay you for your services. Studio Designer comes with a few of the most commonly used payment Terms.
To find the Terms section of Studio Designer, go to Settings and click Terms.
If you find that there are payment terms that your company plans to use a different payment term than what is listed, simply click on the “+ New Terms”.
- Terms – This is the friendly name of the Term that you are creating in Studio Designer. This should be short but descriptive.
- Deposit % - What percentage of payment that you would like to receive “up-front” from this client? This reflects how much will be charged on each Proposal.
- Net Days – The number of days that the customer has to pay the full amount of the cost of the item(s).
- Discount % - A percentage of discount that you want to give to the customer.
- Discount Days – The number of days for which the customer receives the discount.