The purpose of the User Profile is to set up properties like your login email address, password and preferences. The User Profile button can be found by clicking on the Profile button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Once you click on this button you will see two options, Profile and Log Out. To access your User Profile, simply click on the Profile button.
On this page, you will be able to set the following properties:
- Profile Picture – Upload a basic profile picture
- First Name – The first name associated with your account.
- Last Name – The last name associated with your account.
- Email – The email address associated with this account.
- Phone Number – The phone number associated with this account.
- Password Reset Area – An area of Studio Designer that allows you to reset your password. A
- Preferred Start Page – Determine the first page that appears when you first log in.
- Language Settings – Change the language in which Studio Designer is displayed.
- Item Display Amount Default – Set the default number of Items that appear in your Items screen at one time.
- Items View – Determine how much Item information you see about an item at one time by default.