CSV files are simple text files containing tabular data. Each field in the file is separated from the next by a comma. Most spreadsheets support this format, although you can create and edit CSV files with any text editor like Notepad.
This feature allows you to take address lists from other programs (or other Studio Designer accounts) and import them into your Studio Designer account. This process is fast, easy, and outlined in a few steps below.
- Make sure your address list is exported and saved onto your computer as a CSV file.
- In Studio Designer, click "Addresses."
- Click on the "Import" button.
- Select the exported CSV file that contains your addresses.
- Map the columns in your CSV file (on the right) to the Studio Designer designated fields (on the left). See Image below:
Image 1: How the mapping of Studio Designer fields matches the "Mapped Column" section in Address Import
NOTE: Ensure that Active is mapped correctly or all of the Addresses will import as Inactive.